By becoming a business or corporate partner, you demonstrate to all Girls Inc. girls that your company believes in investing in their futures.
Your partnership strengthens the local community by positively influencing the future workforce. While helping us inspire girls, your business can increase visibility and brand recognition. There are also many wonderful opportunities for your employees to volunteer their time and talents.
Why partner with Girls Inc. of Santa Fe?
- Create a positive, charitable image of your business.
- Increase your business’ visibility in the community leading to increased brand recognition.
- Strengthen the local community by helping to positively influence the future workforce of Santa Fe.
How can my business become a partner?
- Review the Partnership Opportunities Chart to determine your preferred level of giving.
- Donate monetarily or in-kind.
- Benefits begin immediately and last for an entire calendar year.
Questions? Contact our Chief Philanthropy Officer, Ginger Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (505) 982-2042.
The following businesses have demonstrated their support of the girls in Santa Fe and we encourage YOU to support THEM when selecting local services.
Empowered – $10,000
Smart – $5,000
Strong – $2,500
Educated – $1,000
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Heritage Hotels and Resorts, Inc.
New Mexico Bank and Trust
PNM Resources Foundation
Santa Fe Audio Visual
Tax Help Santa Fe
Toyota Santa Fe
U.S. Bank National Association
Vanguard Resources, Inc.
Healthy – $500
Blue Chip Insurance
Gruet Winery Santa Fe
InArt Santa Fe, LLC
Wheelin’ Dealin’ Spice Inc. DBA Savory Spice Shop
We also want to thank Zapier for donating their outstanding technology solutions!