By becoming a business or corporate partner, you demonstrate to all Girls Inc. girls that your company believes in investing in their futures.
Your partnership strengthens the local community by positively influencing the future workforce. While helping us inspire girls, your business can increase visibility and brand recognition. There are also many wonderful opportunities for your employees to volunteer their time and talents.
Why partner with Girls Inc. of Santa Fe?
- Create a positive, charitable image of your business.
- Increase your business’ visibility in the community leading to increased brand recognition.
- Strengthen the local community by helping to positively influence the future workforce of Santa Fe.
How can my business become a partner?
- Review the Partnership Opportunities Chart to determine your preferred level of giving.
- Donate monetarily or in-kind.
- Benefits begin immediately and last for an entire calendar year.
Questions? Contact Rhynda Stephens by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (505) 982-2042.
The following businesses have demonstrated their support of the girls in Santa Fe and we encourage YOU to support THEM when selecting local services.
INSPIRED PARTNERS – $20,000
SMART PARTNERS $2,500
Church of Holy Faith, Women’s Guild
Thornburg Investment Management
Sotheby’s International Realty
Allstate – Quezada Jacobs Family Insurance
St. Bede’s Episcopal Church
Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation
STRONG PARTNERS $1,000
Array Home, LLC
Blue Chip Insurance
Coleen Dearing Realtor
Enterprises International, Inc.
Jean Cocteau Cinema
The Owings Gallery
Positive Energy Solar
Ridgemoor Realty, Inc.
Rivera Family Mortuaries
Savory Spice Shop
Tax Help Santa Fe
Tierra Concepts, Inc.
TOKO Santa Fe
Washington Federal Foundation
We also want to thank Zapier for donating their outstanding technology solutions!