Today, girls continue to encounter significant obstacles to their well-being and success.
- 1 in 3 girls in New Mexico have reported being victims of sexual violence.
- In 2018, New Mexico ranked 50th in the nation for child well-being and education.
- New Mexico teens are more likely to report having sex before their 13th birthday than across the United States.
- New Mexico has one of the highest teen birth rates in the nation.
- 12% of female high school students have reported attempting suicide within the previous 12 months.
- Girls ages 14-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be sexually assaulted.
- 18.5% of New Mexico girls have reported experiencing cyber-bullying.
When you support Girls Inc. of Santa Fe, you empower girls to succeed and overcome challenges.
Girls Inc. encourages girls to discover and celebrate their strengths and voices. We provide a holistic in-depth approach that combines mentorship and evidenced–based programming delivered in a positive, nurturing environment.
We never turn a girl away if her family is unable to pay. Approximately 98% of our girls receive some level of tuition assistance thanks to the generosity of individuals and businesses in Santa Fe.
Every gift is life-changing. There are many ways to give.
Become a Champion for Girls
This group of individual philanthropists makes an annual contribution of $1,000 or more and enjoys special engagement opportunities throughout the year.
Wire Transfer, Gifts of Appreciated Stock and IRA Charitable Distributions
These giving mechanisms can offer convenience as well as tax benefits. Please email our Chief Philanthropy Officer, Ginger Williams, at email@example.com or call 505-982-9042 for more information.
Many employers offer workplace giving programs, an easy and efficient way to make tax-deductible donations through payroll deduction. Ask your employer if they have a workplace giving program.
Interested in leaving a legacy that will empower future generations of girls? There are many ways you can include Girls Inc. in your estate plans.
Please visit our Annual Report & Financials page for our most recent 990s, Audits, and Annual Reports.
“Girls Inc. is different from other places I’ve been because it’s all girls and it teaches me things I will use in the real world instead of just doing activities.”
– Emma, age 15