Onsite Facilitators: Join our team in serving girls in the Santa Fe area through providing research-based, hands-on experiential activities!
Are you a candidate who possesses the skills to be a role model, an advocate, hard-working, responsible, enthusiastic, assertive, inclusive, and adaptable?
Girls Inc. of Santa Fe is looking for an Onsite Facilitator to help empower girls to be strong, smart, and bold. We have a vision for a world in which every girl values her whole self, discovers her inherent strengths, can push past obstacles, and achieve her goals. We strive for a world in which all girls can become healthy, educated, and independent adults. We believe that strong mentoring relationships and engagement from trusted adults with diverse experiences along with community support are key components to achieving this dream.
If you share this vision, then this is the dream job you seek!
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with courses in education, recreation, psychology, sociology preferred. Special consideration may be given for equivalent experience and personal qualifications in lieu of a degree.
- A belief and commitment in the mission of Girls Incorporated of Santa Fe;
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team;
- Commitment to open communication, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and professionalism;
- Excellent leadership, planning and prioritization, communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills;
- Ability to anticipate problems and use judgment appropriately to plan solutions and manage obstacles as they arise;
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Experience working with youth or related field, which should include supervision, design and implementation of curriculum, and community relations.
- Strong skills working with diverse groups of people; ability to facilitate cooperative work.
- Demonstrates knowledge in a wide range of program topics.
- Ability to communicate with groups and individuals to foster their involvement and participation in program planning, problem-solving, and decision making.
- Available and willing to work evenings and Saturdays as required.
- Ability to develop and implement programs which are responsive to the needs and interests of girls.
- Integrity and a sense of humor.
Must be 18 years old, have a clean driving record, no criminal record and be able to pass a drug test.
Pay Range: $13.00-$15.50/hr based on qualifications. This is a 24 hr per week position beginning August 13, 2019, through the week of May 11, 2020, with the potential opportunity to continue as a Summer Camp Facilitator in 2020.
To apply: Email a Resume and a Cover Letter (to email@example.com) that describes your experience coordinating/facilitating youth programs and why you think you’ll be an asset to our organization. This application process will remain open until an ideal candidate is found.