Applications for our 2014 Show are now being accepted! We hope you’ll join us for this wonderful event! The Show will take place on August 2 & 3 from 9 am – 5pm both days. Please return your completed application, full payment, and photo CD or prints to: Girls Inc. of Santa Fe, AC Show Director, 301 Hillside Ave. Santa Fe, NM 87501.
Snack Vendor Application (Please note that this application is for snack vendors ONLY. Due to limited space and resources, we are NOT recruiting vendors that cook with flame on-site or require a grease trap.)
2014 Show Map (note: the booth layout AND numbering has changed from the 2013 Show!)
Deadlines and Important Info:
- All booths cost $450. A $50 non-refundable application fee is included.
- The booth layout and numbering has changed considerably so please check out the new map before applying and requesting booths
- We recently added 39 additional booths so new deadlines have been established.
- New Deadline for Applications and Fees is June 16, 2014
- Acceptance Notification: within 5 days of receipt of application
- Cancellation Deadline: At this point, no cancellations will be accepted**
- Set Up Date: Friday, August 1
*If booth space is still available, applications will continue to be accepted after this date. However, booth # requests cannot be taken. THE SHOW SOLD OUT LAST YEAR so it is in an artist’s best interest to apply early. Applications received after June 16th will incur a $60 late application fee.
** Sorry, absolutely no refunds.
- long-running, well-organized event
- takes place at the height of tourist season on the world famous Santa Fe Plaza
- fun & festive outdoor environment
- refreshments and booth sitters provided
Words from Past Vendors
“The show is well-organized with nice, helpful volunteers.”
“I have been doing this show for years and have wonderful repeat clientele that look for me every year.”
“Sales are usually good at this location and time of year and I love helping benefit the great cause of Girls Inc.
“Everything seemed to run smoothly and efficiently. The volunteers were all very professional and extremely helpful. We were very proud to take part in such a meaningful fundraiser.”
“Thank you so much for a great craft fair. Your hard work really showed–it was well-organized and a really fun show.”
“This was a great venue for sharing my art with people across the country.”
“My favorite thing about this show is that it draws a great crowd; more locals than at any other show we do in Santa Fe.”
Proceeds from artists’ booth fees benefit Girls Inc. of Santa Fe, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. No commission is collected from your sales. Please click here to review frequently asked questions. Questions? Contact the Arts and Crafts Show Director at firstname.lastname@example.org