Please note: the 2013 show is currently full. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Accepted Artists: Pay the remainder of your booth fee below:
We are in full swing planning for the 2013 Girls Inc. Arts and Crafts Show on the historic Santa Fe Plaza; we hope you’ll join us for this wonderful show! This year, we are returning to our roots with a more intimate show. All booths will be ON THE PERIMETER STREETS DIRECTLY AROUND THE PLAZA or on the Plaza itself. There will not be any booths on side streets away from the Plaza.
Please click here to download the 2013 Girls Inc. Arts and Crafts Show map. This year’s fee structure is scaled:
- Booths on corners or along walkways: $475
- Booths open on one side & booths around the obelisk on the Plaza & snack booths: $450
- Standard booths: $425
- Applications will be juried in mid-March
- You will be notified of acceptance the week of March 22
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $35 per applicant PLUS a $250 deposit.
- If the jury does not accept your application into the show, all fees (minus the $35 application fee) will be refunded to you after March 22
- You may cancel for a full refund (minus $35 application fee) through to May 7
- There will be no refunds after May 7
Proceeds from artists’ booth fees benefit Girls Inc. of Santa Fe, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. No commission is collected from your sales. Please click the link below to review frequently asked questions. Contact Erin Sindewald Arts and Crafts Show Director firstname.lastname@example.org 505-982-2042