Please find the registration details below.
Please read carefully.
WHAT WILL AFTER SCHOOL LOOK LIKE?
Starting Monday, August 17th – May 2023 (last day to be announced)
We provide After School Programs Monday – Friday (You may register for a minimum of 2 days)
Hours of service – School release – 6:00pm
Serving girls from Kindergarten – 6th grade
We will pick up from schools in the surrounding area and always welcome drop-offs. We do recognize that this is only a fraction of the schools in Santa Fe, however we have recognized that when we have picked up from schools further away the girls spend more time in the van rather than at the building. We have been working with the 21st Century Program to bring Girls Inc programs to the schools outside of our pick-up zone. Please reach out if you would like more details.
Please find the list of schools we pick up from below.
Aspen Community Magnet
WHEN IS REGISTRATION?
Monday, July 11th starting at 9:00am
HOW WILL I REGISTER?
– Registration will be held online. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE INTEREST FORM. The link will go live at 9:00am.
– Once you have filled out the interest form your girl’s name and info will be added to our interest list/virtual line in the order they came in.
– You will then be contacted by our registrar who will provide you with a registration packet and payment information. We will hold your space for 48 hours to complete everything online.
– After we receive your registration forms and payment, your girl’s space will be confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO REGISTER?
Please provide proof of income. For example W2’s, 2 current paycheck stubs, a letter from an employer, unemployment benefits doc, etc. If applicable, please provide both guardians’ proof of income. If you have any questions regarding other documentation please reach out.
As always our tuition will be on a sliding scale and we are available if you need to discuss an extended scholarship.
Our number one priority is the safety of our girls, staff, and volunteers and we have worked tirelessly to maintain a safe space for all. As another layer of precaution, GISF has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy for all staff, volunteers, visitors, and girls to help safeguard the health of the girls and their families, our employees, and the community at large.
All girls who apply or are accepted after January 26th, 2022, for enrollment in any program at our Hillside program center must obtain and present proof of receiving all required doses of the Covid-19 vaccination. Girls may be vaccinated with any type of Covid-19 vaccination approved for use in the United States.A copy of the girl’s vaccine card must be submitted with the registration forms.
- If a vaccine card is unavailable, proof must be presented in another form, such as a note from the office of a health care provider stating the dates of the vaccinations and the type of vaccine received.
- If a participant is awaiting their scheduled vaccination at the time of registration we will ask for you to provide a copy of the scheduled appointment.
To schedule a vaccine, please visit the NMDOH vaccination website, it has an interactive map of places offering vaccines, a calendar of vaccination events, and links to schedule appointments and register in their system.
Let us know if you have any questions at program@girlsincofsantafe.